Saturday, September 09, 2006

Third Trimester of the First Trimester.....

Month 2 comes to an end.
Pardon the crappy image but I HAD to grab a shot of Beth just as she stuck her fork in the "gargantuan" sized Fettucine Alfredo from C&O Trattoria. But, pictures do lie and what this one doesn't tell you is that the chicken on the side is for me (apparently fowl makes mommy feel foul still) and we split the portion because, well, seriously, I learned early on that Beth will NEVER finish a full meal on her own, so what's the point of ordering two? More tip for the waiter, I guess, but when service is good and a dinner out with the mother of my child is less than $40 in Los Angeles, then the waiter gets 30%. So, I grabbed this shot of Beth and her giant bowl-O-food. Even though it's really OUR giant bowl-O-food.
On the preggo front: avocado is the word of the day. Guac! And lot's of it. The parasite is craving Mexican. Great. Beth is doing a bang up job of walking every day and getting just the right amount of rest.
Bought Beth a book by a friend of ours, "Mommies who Drink" by Brett Paesel. I guessed that it was the perfect book for a "beer-a-day, ex-nightonthetownie" and I was right. Now, Brett apparently did more cocaine than we ever did, but the sentiment is there. An hysterical book. Apparently. I am waist deep in the new (mediocre) Chuck Klosterman.
I swear, it's going to get more interesting that this......it has to, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home