Thursday, August 31, 2006

I guess the real cravings start at month 2



I wondered when the cravings would start. This is the state of our house as we close out week 6. Bucket of KFC. Ice pops and half gallons of Baskin Robbins in the freezer. Cheesy crackers, Wheat Thins and Animal Crackers in the cupboard. Thank GOD I lost those 15 pounds because I am pretty damned sure I'm about to put them back on. Beth? She's powering through, tired as hell, walking the dog every day, enjoying her time off from working....all the good things that come with having your body hijacked. Myself? I have to beg her to feed the leftovers to the dog. I REALLY don't want to gain weight with her. I am determined. Foolish? Perhaps. Foolhardy? (SP?) Definitely. Where the hell is that edamame and hummus?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home