Friday, August 25, 2006

The gooey plasma with a heartbeat

So, long story short, good and bad, I missed the first appointment with the OB/GYN. But it couldn't be helped: My flight from Vancouver, which was supposed to leave at 9AM, got sent BACK to Vancouver, grounded for an hour, deplaned, replaned on another aircraft and arrived in LA at 3:30,a nd the meeting was over. On the plus side, I sat next to Pierce Brosnan on the flight. On the plusser side I got recognized as the A&W guy by another passenger who said that other passengers were wondering if it was really me. On the uber-plus side (the Kirstie Alley plus side) I was standing next to and shaking hands with International Superstar Pierce "James Bond" Brosnan when I was recognized and that was super cool.
So, Beth got to hear the heartbeat and talk to the doc about all the important stuff and all I got for my troubles was a little ultrasound pic. The little words in the upper wight part of the blotchy center (the gooey center, for all its worth) is the word, "baby".
We still don't know what the name will be, Darth, Zoe, Dashiell, Mina, Lex, Fallopia, Cthulu, or Caligula. But, it's gonna be something. Right now I think it's a boy, Beth thinks its a girl. Either way....it's still a parasite and we love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home