Friday, September 29, 2006

And the winning sex is....!

A true VideoBlogger would have caught the information as the call came in, but, alas, I am just a hack. (And I was getting my faulty ipod replaced for the 3rd time.)
So, I just got done with a great callback for some show called "Big Day". It was really neat because I read for the director and it was Adam Arkin. I did everything I could NOT to tell him how great it was to listen to him, when I was younger, and he was the voice of Biggs Darklighter on the Star Wars Radio Broadcast. Geeky enough for ya?
Then it was off to the gym, good workout and guess who was there? Yes, Dr.McDreamy himself, Patrick Dempsey goes to my gym. No, I don't know him but we shared a moment a couple years ago when a really hot girl was working out and her shorts rode up in very revealing way. So, McDreamy and I had a nice "male bonding" time.
Then, at the Apple Store, while I was waiting, there was the slutty girl from Showgirls. Remember? The OTHER one who ended up doing the black choreographer dude?
So, celeb and semi-celeb sightings and then....Beth calls.
Just as I was about to take off.
And she has news.
The CVS testing went really well. Only really waiting on the CF sampling and that is the least likely thing to go wrong.
Oh, yeah. And we know what it is.
So, gang, click the video and find out if it's Zoe or Dashiell!



http://youtube.com/watch?v=BWjAahSDx_Q click that if the link doesn't work

2 Comments:

Blogger hmrpita said...

Congratulations! Ahem. Beth is having a girl and Allen will hold her hand and watch, I imagine.

Anyway, I hope you give birth on the 14th of April. Why? NO REASON.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Allen Lulu said...

I am hoping for April 15th, myself. Figure, with a name like Lulu, may as well have tax day working against her as well!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home