Monday, April 02, 2007

Labor Day Came Early This Year!

And we're off!

Hi everyone. This is Kristen. You may know me as the Lulu's slightly surly friend who is always late to their parties but shows up with platters of home made desserts, which I like to think makes up for my bad attitude. I am guest blogging the live reports of little miss zoe's arrival.

So let me just say this. I am sick. I never get sick. I'd like to say it's because I live a healthy lifestyle, but really it has more to do with being a mildly obessive handwasher. You're probably saying to yourself right now, "She's guest blogging for 3 sentences and already the blog is about HER!", but I swear there's a reason I'm telling you this. Mostly it has to do with Nyquil. As in, I took a big swig of it last night before I went to bed.

...and this morning was having the strangest dream. I dreamt that Allen was in my side yard saying KRISTEN! KRISTEN! And he was telling me that I needed to put my garbage cans out soon. I told him it was okay, that there wasn't enough trash in them to warrant putting them out... when suddenly Dr. Doom started barking like crazy, and I realized that ALLEN WAS IN MY SIDE YARD YELLING KRISTEN! KRISTEN!

There they were - the Lulus - parked in my driveway - Beth in labor, and Huck ready to stay at my house (a.k.a. "The Happiest Place on Earth")

These are the first reports:

This is the view from the room - Allen says it's pretty fantastic:

Lulu Room with a View

Here's what Beth's room is like - pretty swanky if you ask me:

Lulu Room at Cedars.jpg

you were asking me, right? After all, I CONTROL THE LULU BLOG NOW. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *coughing fit*

stay tuned as the reports roll in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home